you sexy, amazing weirdo

Discussion in 'Love Poems' started by eve, Nov 28, 2012.

1. eve

eve New Member

you can make me cum with your eyes. sometimes i cum so hard, i pass out, just for a moment, but i lose consciencness...i was just afraid they had put something inside me, the last time they caught me....there was a lot of them, 15 at least, and iw as int rance for a long time...
    i don't know what they did, but they tried either to make me show them what you looked like, or to tell me what you looked like now....

i would not look, i would not let them show me.....i dressed you up in long clothes and refused whatever they were telling me to do, and ran away as soon as they told me to go to my room.....
    they looked me up and drugged me for days.....i was trying not to cum, coz i couldn't be sure that every time i climaxed i wasn't doing something that could hurt you...but i kept cumin like there was no tomorrow, i don't know how it looked to you, but i kept having these insane massive orgasms, and i though that every time i had one i was maybe putting you in danger....

you crazy, sexy, weird man...why would i mind or dislike, a gorgeous, sexy, normal, wonderful,genuine Eritrean, Swedish chocolate sex god....

but i was worried i was wired to hurt you, and i couldn't tell you i was afraid you'd get mad and kill me for betraying you....
    and i didn't betray you, i just wasn't sure if they manged to wire me up in some way against you....

i couldn't tell you, i thought you'd be disappointed, and hate me and resent me....and kill me...and that would break my heart....i just wanted you to think well of me, to impress you...not say, i can't be sure if i was sent here to kill you, and have you hate me....
    you wiredo....can't you see yourself, can't you see me....i'm a weird woman with scars, you look like denzel washington had a love child with chocolate cake....

awwwwww

i was so worried, that you will say i was weak, that i married one of them....they found me after i left him and said,
    'how do you think he will feel that you married the enemy',

you think he will still want you???

i just needed time, to explain things to you...that i wasn't weak i was alone...ther is always so many of them...they charm...i just have my love.....and this stupid overgrown brain that sometimes i swear bleeds from all the erasing of my memory....

you sexy, wonderful wierdo.....

i just needed time, to explain everything....to make sure you will not think i was your enemy.....and i wasn't sure if i really as, if they had put something inside me...and you will leave me and.....hate me....

i don't care about stupid jesus, i didn't want you to think i was a terrible mother.....i have to say i loved him, otherwise people think you are sick...not to love your own baby......
    you weirdo, don you know i care what you think....

2. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

OK this needs to be changed to John and mixed guy who doesn't look very Indian but he is form, but I can't bring myself to do it just yet...It was cruel to make me think you were Abdul, but I understand you had to do it. I know "a little something" about doing what you have to do.